2014年国际商务师 考试复习已经开始了,为了让各位考生更好的备战这次考试,考吧网(kao8.cc)小编特意整理了国际商务师考试辅导资料 ,供各位考生备考,在此预祝大家考试顺利!
DEREK JONES: Yes.
德里克.琼斯:你好。
CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?
CALLER:请皮特听电话?
DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?
德里克.琼斯:皮特·希尔?
CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.
CALLER: No。皮特·富山。
DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.
德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特·富山这个人。
CALLER: Is that extension 367?
CALLER:这是367分机吗?
DEREK JONES: No, you're got the wrong number. This is 412.
德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机 412。
CALLER: I'm sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?
CALLER: 对不起。您能把我转回总机?
DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.
德里克.琼斯:可以,稍等。
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好, 我是爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通话。
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。
EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?
爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I don't think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.
史密斯的秘书:没有。史密斯先生现在很忙。
EDWARD GREEN: I'll right again tomorrow.
爱德华.格林:那我明天再打。
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生明天也不在办公室。
编辑推荐:
2014年国际商务师考试理论与实务辅导资料汇总